Monday, April 28, 2008

Pulling it out...

OMG!! NO, not like that... Ewww lmao Any...way...

No, seriously, don't you hate having to pull each sentence out of someone? You know, all those null conversational gambits that you have to use. i.e.

them: I was thinking (pause)
me: yeah? (ok, technically not a null bit here)
them: Well the other day (pause)
me: umhmm (null warning)
them: remember that we were over so and so's and we started talking about spring? (pause)
me: (supressing scream) yeah
them: well, how about....

That may not be a really good example, but it's the best off the top of my head... but you know what I mean, right? Grrrrr! That just so annoys me. Say what you have to say and let's move on!

Oh and it gets worse if you put it in the text message arena... Gah!

K, that was my rant for the day. Thank you so much for listening!!

R

Oh and I was thinking... (big pause) lmao!

No comments: