Thursday, April 24, 2008

More shorts...

Well, let's see what's happened recently... Got my current tags and changed insurance on the Harley (yes, still no name) But she's running well and took her out in the neighborhood to terrorize the locals! lol Nice power, great pick up and she just wants to wheelie up when I press her!! (grin) 'course, shouldn't be doing too much of that as I haven't changed the tires yet and still need to rebuild the back brakes which don't work at the moment... lol Yes, it's fun stopping a harley with compression and the front brake... NOT!

Chris and Mis had their baby last weekend, a fine healthy boy. (He - Albert - looks just like Chris without any facial hair!) They're both doing well and should be home by now.

I've been running the shop for the last couple days, on my own which is cool.(well the occasional phone call for pricing and what not...) lol but it has been fun if tiring. Had my second interview with Starbucks yesterday, that went well I think and we'll see if they can use me this coming Friday. Not sure what that will do to my free time, but we'll see how it goes.

K, that's it for now... see you again soon.

R

1 comment:

Kar said...

OMG! You are going to go to work for Starbucks??? Well, I have to say I am happy that I braved that road before my "big cousin"! hahaha
It's easy, even if it is slightly tiring. I was at White Marsh Mall so it was busy.
:) Good Luck.
Also, I understand that Frannie hates the Bertha name, but COME ON!!!! You rode her in BERTHA!!! Now that is an accomplishment that you are still alive to talk about it. :) Good luck renaming her.