Sunday, April 27, 2008

More work... (I've been told I'm a LOT of WORK!!) LOL

So yeah, got the job at Starbucks!! Yea! Now I'm an official Starbuckington! lol Now if they just give me the super secret employee discount code! LMAO I start training soon, so that's cool, I'm so looking forward to it... and yes Karen, I acknowledge you getting there first! lol Oh hey, you can give me pointers right?!

Not much going on other than "emergency tub leak" repairs at Christy's and trying to figure out how to help out a friend with a refrigerator issue. (grin) Just everyday stuff, you know.

Ordering parts for Harley and getting REAL antsy about getting her out on the road for some serious therapy! lol

K, gotta run - yes again...

Cya

1 comment:

Kar said...

LOL. It's a cool job in its own way. There really are no pointers I can give you tho, it's pretty simple. I did however make some "friends" out of customers since I was making a couple of the drinks wrong at first and evidently they were yummy! hahah