Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow, no Show, yes Snow!!

Oh My Gawd!! I used to hate the snow when I had to shovel it!! hahaha Now I just drive over it!! I'm sure my neighbor who I share a drive way with hates it even more now that I'm not out there plowing the shared part with my mower. Ah well, after blowing up the engine in the last one and then not getting any help from them, fug 'em... *I* and now Frannie can get up the hill in our 4wd toys... pshshshsh

Seriously though. Now I know what all those jeep drivers were thinking while I was white knuckling it home in the snow. I had a nice enjoyable ride home from work, taking my time, not worried if I was going to slip and slide or get stuck. (I took it easy and didn't get cocky, but there is something to driving a vehicle that was designed to handle those situations!)

The real key though (knock wood) is to actually get out of the neighborhood tomorrow. lol That hill is just plain treacherous!! After that, it's pretty much clear sailing. So like Frannie said, if I can get out of the neighborhood, every payment I've made on this vehicle is well worth it!

So yeah, buy a Jeep... they're awesome!

R

No comments: